Teeth are an important part of our body since everything is connected to it. With proper alignment of teeth, we can talk normally, chew our food properly to keep the digestive system in good condition, above all teeth structure and jaw alignment helps in proper face structure. Thus, keeping teeth in good condition is equally important. A regular visit to the dentist for a dental check-up helps in avoiding any type of tooth decay or gum disease.
Apart from dental check-ups, you should also use certain products that help in keeping your teeth clean. Teeth stains are a common problem among adults. This happens due to excessive smoking, drinking caffeine, and ageing. Teeth stains can be removed through teeth whitening products like whitening strips they are easy to use and can be carried anywhere.
Euro White is a UK teeth whitening distributor that stocks all the best vegan and natural products that are used for teeth care. All products that they keep are vegan, gluten and chemical-free. Whether you’re looking for whitening strips, gel, or powder, they have everything in their store.
Structure of the Tooth
Human beings eat both meat and plants, because of this we have several types of teeth that are appropriate to break down different types of food. These are incisors, canines, molars and pre-molars. All these teeth have the same structure and tissues –
- Enamel is the hard covering of the tooth that helps in breaking down food. It consists of hydroxyapatite and crystalline calcium phosphate.
- Dentin is a soft material surrounding the root canal that contains the nerves and blood supply. It is the defence for the tooth pulp.
- Cementum is the bonelike tissue including hydroxyapatite and connective protein. This cementum connects the tooth to the periodontal ligament that holds the tooth firmly.
The tooth is broken down by dentists into the following sections –
- The root consisting of dentin and pulp (containing blood vessels), with the protection of cementum. The root is prone to infection and injuries as it is a deficit of enamel.
- The neck where the cementum of the root connects to the enamel of the tooth’s crown. This neck or the root has a thin layer of enamel and a dense layer of dentin to protect it.
- The crown contains a thick enamel surface for cutting and grinding food.
How to take care of Teeth?
Majorly it is important to protect the enamel and roots from any kind of germs and bacteria. Using different products like Crest 3D white not only helps in whitening teeth, but the 3D range of Crest brands provides dental hygiene. Crest is known all over the world for dental hygiene products like toothbrushes, toothpaste, electric toothbrush, and floss, etc.
You can also follow these tips to keep your teeth healthy –
- Brush twice a day in the morning and evening before going to bed.
- Use fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash that help in keeping teeth clean and white. You can also start the Crest teeth whitening strips cycle to maintain sparkling white teeth.
- Visit dentist and hygienist regularly for check-ups and deep cleaning of teeth.
Crest whitening strips do work for adults. They can remove lifestyle stains and give healthy as well as sparkling white teeth that last up to 6 months. If you want to brighten up your smile and boost your confidence then talk to a dental professional and follow good oral hygiene.