Rogaine is utilized to assist you in growing back hair on your scalp. The precise way that minoxidil works are not understood. It is feasible that it expands blood vessels in the scalp, which might enhance hair follicle function as well as boost hair growth.
Rogaine shampoo will not trigger long-term scalp hair regrowth. You should continue making use of this product for keeping hair regrowth.
- Do not use Rogaine when your scalp’s skin is aggravated, damaged, or sunburnt. This might allow more of the medicine to be soaked up by your body, which might be hazardous.
- Do not utilize Rogaine on any kind of component of your body other than your scalp. Application to various other body components can be dangerous.
- Do not make use of other topical items on the scalp while treating with Rogaine, only if suggested by your medical professional.
Prior to taking this medicine
- Do not use Rogaine if the skin on your scalp is swollen, red, contaminated, or aggravated. This may enable more of the drug to be absorbed by your body, which could be dangerous.
- Check the medication label thoroughly to make certain Rogaine will treat your particular sort of hair loss.
- Use just the Rogaine formula that is made for your gender. Females need not to make use of minoxidil products that are made, especially for males.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist if it is safe for you to use this medication if you have other medical conditions, specifically:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- FDA maternity group C. It is not recognized whether Rogaine will damage an expected baby. Do not use this medication without a physician’s advice if you are expecting.
- It is not understood whether minoxidil topical passes into breast milk. It is also unknown if Rogaine would harm a nursing child. Do not make use of Rogaine without a physician’s recommendations if you are breast-feeding an infant.
- Do not use Rogaine on any individual under 18 years of age without clinical advice.