It’s a cold, wintery day here in NYC. Perfect for watching football (go Giants!) and writing blog posts. Yep, more real content coming this week. Crazy I know.
- Building an “Anatomy Book” Back – Hard to beat a great back. Build one with a multi-faceted approach.
- 10 good reasons why women should stay away from weights (Gubernatrix) – Funny. And sarcastic of course.
- Eat & Train To Survive (Alli McKee) – Alli’s new nutritional mindset is great.
- How To Build Muscle (Jason Ferruggia) – Straightforward.
- Bodyweight Exercises – Front Lever Variations (Jason Ferruggia) – Humblingly awesome bodyweight exercises.
- Updated RKC Plank [Video] (Bret Contreras) – Normal planks are pretty useless. Not this one.