It’s been forever since I posted a shared wisdom. It’s going to be extensive, so I’m breaking it into two parts. Expect nutrition soon.
- First Year Fitness (a whole year of programming) – yep, it’s a year of programming for the fitness beginner
- Muscle Up Your Training (Chad Waterbury) – Muscle ups are advanced, but awesome
- Ode To Deadlifts (Nia Shanks) – Great post on this great exercise. Tons of videos (and ladies moving huge weight!)
- 10 Exercises You’ve Never Tried, Backside Edition (Ben Bruno via T-Nation) – 10 cool new exercises to build that back
- Instructional Videos (Bret Contreras) – Bret reposted his whole archive of “how to” exercise vids. Great resource.
- Learn To Hinge The Hips In 3 Easy Steps (Anthony Mychal via EliteFTS) – Great process for teaching/learning the super-valuable hip hinge
- What Crossfit Is and Isn’t (Dewey Nielsen) – This guy categorizes it, not as an exercise program, but as an extreme sport. Works for me.
- Tony Takes A Yoga Class, Part 1 (Tony Gentilcore) – Tony’s take on yoga is similar to mine
- Tony Takes A Yoga Class, Part 2 (Tony Gentilcore) – His actual report on the class
- How to Get Ripped (And Hate Your Life) In 10 Minutes or Less (Nate Green) – Treadmill sprints made easy!
- Break Up Those Hips and Fix That Squat (Adam Vogel via T-Nation) – Good hip mobility stuff, some of which I’d never seen before!
- Box Squat vs Squat To Box [Video] (Tony Gentilcore) – Good explanation of these similar exercises.
Kellie Davis being hot and strong (more hip thrusts ladies!):