- The “Don’t Leave Home” Workouts – Simple workouts for folks with no gym access. Great for the holidays!
- The Hybrid Bodyweight Program – A program combining heavy strength training with high-repetition bodyweight training. Get strong, muscular, and lean at one time!
- What Causes Insulin Resistance? Part II and Part I (Stephen Guyenet) – Stephen continues to expand our conception of the causes of metabolic problems.
- The Single Most Cost-Effective Medical Intervention! (Dr. Jonny Bowden) – Vitamin D is really just that good.
- ACL Rehab For Personal Trainers and Average Joes (Dean Somerset) – Good stuff in here if you’ve had or had to deal with ACL injuries.
- The Fat-Loss 4 Workout (Nick Tumminello) – Always creative, Nick does not disappoint with this fat loss protocal
- Doctor’s Orders: Lose 55 Pounds with Dr. Steve (Nate Green via Precision Nutrition) – Love these success stories from PN. Inspirational!
- A Brief Response to Taubes’s Food Reward Critique (Stephen Guyenet) – More from Stephan, who continues to tear up Taubes’s simplistic carbohydrate hypothesis. Very technical read.
- Morning Cup Of What The Eff? (Dean Somerset) – Some poor “Crossfitters” failing at everything. I think I herniated a disk just watching this. Not an indictment of Crossfit in general, but these folks need to take a step back and learn something before they hurt themselves.
- How To Set Up To Deadlift Properly (Tony Gentilcore) – Great video content from Tony on deadlift setup.
- Obese third-grader taken from family: Did state go too far? - Cleveland social workers remove a 200 pound 8-year-old from his home into temporary foster care. Average weight for that age? 57 lbs.