- An Alternative To Low Carb Eating? – It’s no secret I promote a “low-carb” (or “slow-carb” if you are Tim Ferriss) nutritional philosophy. Are there any other viable options? Well, kind of…
- Combating The Effects Of Your Desk, Part 1 - The average American sits 9.3 hours a day, which is not good for his health. Find out what’s happening and how to combat it.
- Brown Rice Or White: Is There Really A Difference? (Brian St. Pierre) – None that matter all that much, according to BSP.
- Support Diabetes Research, Buy Soda? (Brian St. Pierre) – KFC is donating a dollar to diabetes research for every half-gallon of soda you buy. Talk about hypocritical.
- 3 Ways To Improve Your Pull-up Performance (Chad Waterbury) – Good tips on the biggest back exercise.
- A Strong Butt is a Beautiful Butt: One Woman’s Journey to Gluteus Magnificus (Bret Contreras) – Bret knows how to build a butt.
- Should Fat Kids Become Foster Kids? (Dean Somerset) – According to the law, maybe so. I don’t really support this kind of government action, but it does make you think.