- The Good, the Bad, and The Ass-Fattening (Nate Miyaki via T-Nation) – Nate’s take on carbs for the savvy lifter. Different, but good.
- Do This, Not That (Tony Gentilcore via LiveStrong.com) – Good exercises to replace bad exercises.
- Diet Secrets of The Hollywood Stars (Dr. Jonny Bowden) – Hint: there aren’t any.
- Coaching Neutral Wrist (Mike Robertson) – New concept for me. Works though.
- Shoulder Hurts? Start Here. (Eric Cressey) – Self explanatory
- Training the Obese or Overweight Client (Tony Gentilcore) – Good for trainers or trainees in this situation
- Cheat Day Cheat Sheet (John Romaniello) – Do you need a cheat day in your diet?
- Prove the Impossible
As always, follow this stuff as it comes on twitter.