- Road To A Figure Competition – The story of Stephanie’s preparation for a figure competition. Shaping up to be one of my most popular posts ever.
- Five Supplements I Can’t Live Without. Seriously, I’d Die! (Part II) (Tony Gentilcore)- Basically what I recommend, although bromelain is a new one.
- Everything You Know About Fitness Is A Lie (Men’s Journal) – Great (long) post about all the misinformation and mismatched incentives in the fitness world. The industry is not looking out for your best interest.
- Bodyweight 101 (Alwyn Cosgrove) – Two good circuits for bodyweight-only training.
- 12 Ways To improve Recovery (Mike Robertson) – Stellar post on recovering from exercise. Getting better is all about recovering from hard training.
- Is Sugar Toxic (Gary Taubes via NYTimes) – Author Gary Taubes (of Good Calorie, Bad Calorie fame – highly recommended) is back, and maybe sugar is even worse than you thought.
For more stuff like this every day, plus tips & tricks, follow me on Twitter.