Yep, I’ve been MIA for several weeks now. There are several reasons (excuses), but the big one is that I’m honestly not sure where to go with the blog at this point. I’ve covered a lot of the basics, and most people could completely revolutionize their bodies and their health using the information that’s already here. But people like new posts. I’m just not sure which ones. So I’ll pose the question:
What do you want to read about?
- Nutrition for looking good naked?
- Nutrition for a long and healthy life? (not that dissimilar)
- Training for physique competition?
- Training for athletics?
- Ab training? (not much more to cover than this)
- Bleeding edge training protocols?
- Something not listed here?
For serious, I’m asking. Leave your comments in the, uh, comments. Direct me, oh readers!
Now for our regularly scheduled programming, which is suffering from a huge back-up, since I haven’t blogged any good posts in forever. I’m skipping writing commentary since it would take me a week.
- Effective Birddog Performance
- Rollouts: Friend Or Foe
- The Secret of Loaded Carries
- Weight Training Programs: You Can’t Just Keep Adding
- Yoga, Yes Yoga, For Big Bastards
- Blocked 90-90 Split Squats
- How I Screwed Up My Back…..and What I Did About it
- My Week At A Commercial Gym
- Drop The Deadlift?
- The Metabolic Swing
- Do The Perfect Pushup and Perfect Pullup Work?
- Anatomy Of A Successful Training Session
- Strength Training Programs: How Many Sets and Reps? (part1, part 2)
- Bodybuilding Back For Healthy Shoulders
- “Eat Every Three Hours”: Oh, Really?
- Vegetables and Fruits Lower Risk of Dying by 22%
- More Evidence Against PUFA Vegetable Oils
- Common Does Not Equal Normal
- Assorted Thoughts About the 2010 Dietary Guidelines
- The New Dietary Guidelines for 2011: Not Much to Write Home About
- How To Master The Art Of Seasoning
- New Research: Omega-3′s Improve Your Mood!
- Carb Cycling Made Easy Part 1 (Part 2)
- Exercising On An Empty Stomach Keeps The Weight Off
- Is “Eat Real Food” Unthinkable?
Avoid the deluge by following me on Twitter. I tweet these links and more as they happen each week!
Be sure to leave your post/theme requests in the comments!