- Effective Ab Training – If you’re still crunching and side-bending, you aren’t getting the most out of your ab training, and you might be hurting yourself. One of my more popular ones in recent memory.
- Christmas Come Early: The 4-Hour Body – Initial thoughts on Tim Ferriss’s new book. (I’m now about 2/3 through it)
- Research Report: Heart Benefits of Resistance Training – New research shows that a simple resistance training program can lower blood pressure by 20%. As if you needed another reason to lift.
- The Two Most Effective Strategies for Keeping Weight Off (Dr. Jonny Bowden) – Increase protein and decrease high glycemic carbs.
- Become Superhuman (Nate Green & Tim Ferriss) – Q & A with Tim Ferriss on the 4-Hour Body. “Israeli stem-cell injections, the unknown power of cinnamon, and becoming superhuman”
- Google Earth for The Human Body – Very slick new Google tool that interactively maps the human body. Let it load fully before you play with it.
- End The Trend (Chris Shugart) – Pretty good motivation from Shug. “Diabetes doesn’t give a fuck about your self-esteem.”
- Rehab=Training, Training=Rehab: Top 10 Takeaways – Part 1 (Mike Robertson & Charlie Weingroff) – MR lists 10 takeaways from CW’s new product, “Rehab=Training, Training=Rehab”
- 100 Gram Carb Cure (Chris Shugart & Mike Roussell) – “Tell me one thing that will solve the obesity epidemic for the general population and help the advanced athlete and bodybuilder shed fat rapidly” Eat 100 grams of carbs per day.
Leave anything I missed below.