After all that talk about consistency last week, I wasn’t very consistent with my posts this week. Luckily, the fitness community picked up the slack with a lot of great posts!
Posts From Others:
- Strategies for Correcting Bad Posture, Part 1 (Eric Cressey) – Pretty self-explanatory. Great series.
- Strategies for Correcting Bad Posture, Part 2 (Eric Cressey)
- Strategies for Correcting Bad Posture, Part 3 (Eric Cressey)
- Squat Like A Girl (Video) – Fit looking girl squats 135 to perfect depth. Notice dude in the back squatting the same amount about three inches. Embarrassment.
- Fantastic Hamstring Movements (Bret Contreras and Ben Bruno via T-Nation) – Great exercises for an under-appreciated muscle group.
- Four “Healthy” Foods That Aren’t (Brian St. Pierre via T-Nation) – Well-referenced article on faux-healthy foods. Vegetable oils and conventional dairy make the list.
- You Asked, I Answered (Brian St. Pierre) – BSP on Vitamin D safety.
- The Best Exercises You Will Ever Do: Spinal Stability Series (Dean Somerset) – Cool 6-exercise series for increasing spinal stability. Great for anyone with back pain or prior back injury.
- Coffee May Decrease Risk of Alzheimer’s (Brian St. Pierre) – Among other benefits.