Given the frequency with which I have been posting these, perhaps I should start calling them Bi-Weekly (or semi-weekly, whichever you prefer).
- In Defense Of Squats (for Women) – There have been some nasty rumors spread about squats lately. Don’t believe a word of it!
- Improving Your Pushup (Mike Robertson) – The pushup is one of the great upper body exercises, but chances are you aren’t doing it right. Let Mike Robertson set you straight.
- Woe Be Unto Ye Who Contradicts the Glute Master Part I (Tony Gentilcore & Bret Contreras) – Discussed in my In Defense Of Squats post, this post by two of my favorite fitness gurus tears up some misconceptions about squatting, particularly for women.
- Woe Be Unto Ye Who Contradicts The Glute Master Part II (Tony Gentilcore & Bret Contreras) – Part two of the above.
- Conquering The Chin-Up (Mike Robertson) – MR demonstrates proper technique and progression for chin-ups and pull-ups, one of my exercise essentials.
- Step By Step Bench Pressing (Mike Robertson) – In a bit to completely take over my Twitter feed, Mike does a great article on bench pressing, also an exercise essential.
- The Difference Between Trying and Wanting (Chris Shugart) – If you’ve been “trying to” lose 10 lbs for three years, you haven’t been trying - you’ve been wanting. “The wanting to ends when the trying to begins.” Stop wanting and start working.
- Eggs: Worse Than Fast Food? (Precision Nutrition) – It’s been all over the headlines this week. Precision Nutrition debunks the crap.
- A Simpleton’s Guide to Bulking: $^*@#@* Eat!! (Tony Gentilcore) – Tony echoes my Bulking For Skinny Guys; just eat more! A lot more! Easier said than done, but that’s about all there is to it.
- Minimalism Part 2: Exercise Selection (Jason Ferruggia) – Jason F takes it back to basics and reminds us that “You do not need a thousand different exercises to make great progress.” The entire Minimalism series is good.
I know some of you read – leave more in the comments!