- Experiments in Bulking – Bulking up this winter? Two recipes from the “get huge” catalog for hard gainers.
- Registered Dietitian Quote of the Week: “Flax Seeds Are a Waste of Calories” (Tony Gentilcore) – Tony does not agree with said dietitian.
- The Hypertrophy Specialist (Bret Contreras on T-Nation) – This interview with Brad Schoenfeld is full of heavy science, but well worth a read if you’re interested in building muscle (you are).
- Unstable Ankles: It Ain’t Just The Sneakers (Eric Cressey) – Cressey has written several times on the importance of ankle stability and expounds here.
- Metabolic Fetch (Chris Shugart) – Rather than boring old steady-state cardio, try Chris’s “metabolic fetch” for conditioning.
- Sleep: It’s What’s For Dinner (Bryan Krahn via Tony Gentilcore) – T-Nation assistant editor Bryan Krahn gives tips on getting a better night’s sleep, crucial for any fitness goal.
- Are Energy Drinks Dangerous (Brian St. Pierre) – BSP dives into Energy Drinks. He’s not a fan, but one probably isn’t going to kill you.
- Full Body Training Part I (Chad Waterbury) – An intro post on total body training from the total body training guy. Good read.