This week in the fitness community (at least the part I follow) was all about Eric Cressey’s upcoming product release for his new “Show & Go” program. More below.
- Exercise Essentials, Part 3: Chin Up – The third part of the Exercise Essentials series is all about “the upper body squat” – the Chin Up.
- Strength & Physique Sports Explained – This post breaks down the strength and physique sports – bodybuilding, figure, fitness, powerlifting, olympic lifting, and strongman.
- Cressey On Mastering The Squat – In preparation for the launch of “Show & Go,” Eric has released a couple of videos on mastering squat form. Really great resources to follow up my squat post from a few weeks ago.
- More Low Fat Lies (Jonny Bowden) – Jonny tears into a recent study on low-carb diets. Don’t believe the low fat lies.
- Google Health Gets A Wellness Makeover (TechCrunch) – Google Health has joined a host of other online wellness programs in tracking fitness and workouts. Watch out DailyBurn.
- No Chest Supported Rows, No Problem (Eric Cressey) – Chest supported rows are one of my favorite exercises. In this post, Eric lays out some options for people without the normal equipment.