This weeks recap comes early, as I am heading out of town tomorrow. Enjoy!
- Calories Don’t Matter – I explain how the prevailing wisdom of calorie restriction for weight loss is inherently flawed.
- Sleep 101 (Mike Robertson) – Great article on getting better sleep from Mike R. this week. All the exercise in the world is for naught if you can’t recover from it.
- Best Diet Tip Ever (Joel Marion) – “Keep your house free of anti-diet food.” Done.
- Cancer Cells Slurp Up Fructose (Reuters) – Fructose (as in High Fructose Corn Syrup) may promote cancer cell proliferation.
- Eggs On Their Faces (Tony Gentilcore) – Eating whole eggs isn’t bad for you, as much as the government would like you to believe it.
- Good News for Low Carbers (Brian St. Pierre) – Low carb (and high fat) diets do not raise heart disease risk.
- How to lose 10 lbs in 10 days (Leigh Peele) – Turns out it’s mathematically impossible. Don’t be fooled.
Did I miss anything this week? Leave them in the comments?