From FitFinity this week:
- Increase Your Carbohydrate Complexity – Turns out carbohydrates aren’t all bad! Achieving optimal performance or your perfect body requires the right kinds of carbohydrates for you goals. Find out more in this post.
- 3 Super Supplement Stacks – The world of supplements is vast, confusing, and fraught with misinformation. In this post I serve up three supplement combos – one each for health, fat loss, and muscle gain – that work!
Other great articles and posts this week:
- Athletic Sexy (Chrus Shugart) – “This is a nice blend of good looks, low body fat, and a resistance-trained, steroid-free body. It’s a look that both men and women love, probably because the look is so rare, especially in today’s ever-fattening society.”
- You Feed Your Kids What? (Mark Young) – Great rant on parents fattening up their children. Applicable to your own dietary rationalizations as well.
- The New FDA Food Pyramid (Jonny Bowden) – Just when I write a post on how terrible the food pyramid is, the FDA is reconsidering it again! Guess what… they’re still getting it wrong!
- Foods To Burn Fat (Chad Waterbury) – This piece fits nicely with my carbohydrate complexity post from this week. Replace white carbs with high fiber, slow digesting carbs to burn fat!
- Are Pop-Tarts The New Cigarettes (Chris Shugart) – The smoking rate has dropped from 42% in 1965 to 20% today, due to widespread information campaigns and a general shift in public opinion. Isn’t it about time we had the same thing for unhealthy foods? It’s all just killing you slowly, just like smoking.
- 4 Foods I’ll (Almost) Never Eat Again (Nate Green) – Some obvious, some not so obvious. All good info from Nate Green.
Did I miss anything great from this week? Leave them in the comments!
Enjoy this post? Hit the like button!
Like it a lot? Hit share or retweet!